Accounts Payable & Travel
* Starting January 1st 2017, the new mileage reimbursement rate is $.48 cents per mile.
* Note: When claiming mileage to Denver International Airport (DIA) from Golden, Colorado, a standard rate up to, but not exceeding, 40 miles one way or 80 miles round trip can be used without the need to provide supporting documentation for the number of miles claimed. Travel to or from DIA for other locations, will require appropriate documentation to support the miles claimed.
- Ghost Card - Call Travel Desk at (303) 273-3274 with questions.
Links to Further Information
All CSM travelers should be aware of travel alerts issued by the federal government. You are encouraged to review alerts issued by the Department of State and Center for Disease Control as part of your planning for your foreign travel. Below are links to the Department of State and CDC websites.
- Rental Car Driver Responsibilities *NEW*
- National Automobile Club *NEW*
- International Driving Permit Application *NEW*
- CSM Guideline for Completion of TA & TE (Update in Process)
- W9 Request for Taxpayer Identification Number
- W8BEN Certificate of Foreign Status of Beneficial Owner for US Tax Withholding
- W8Ben Instructions
- Accounts Payable FAQ
- Wire Transfer Request **NEW**
- Intermediary Bank Information Form **NEW**
- Wire Transfer Instructions and Glossary of Terms **NEW**
- IBAN Guide **NEW**
- Accounts Payable produces checks for vendors, student refunds, travel and other payments to employees or students.
- CSM Event card (Procedures for Use of CSM Event Card)
- CSM travel card
For website questions, please contact Mark Jones
1500 Illinois St.
Golden, CO 80401
Roger A. Cusworth, CPA
Banner Index Codes
In an effort to continually heighten financial efficiency throughout the CSM community, the Controller's Office has implemented a new 'shortcut' number for your financial accounts.
For more information on the new Banner Index Codes please read the following document: Banner Index Codes.
** UPDATED **
Indirect Cost Return Distribution Procedure
The Controller’s Office has implemented a new Indirect Cost Return distribution procedure that all research centers and departments must follow. The procedure manual and distribution worksheet are provided for your reference below: