Apply Now

Apply Now

Applications for the Exchange Program:

  • Must be submitted/approved by the International Office at your University
  • Deadlines: October 1st (for Spring) and March 1st (Fall/Academic Year) including supporting materials
  • Undergraduate: Paper forms listed below
  • Graduate:* Online Application forms below except item 1

*No Graduate applications can be accepted during the period March 2nd - April 14th

  • Online Graduate application is found here
  • Gradute Application checklistPDF versionText only version


All applicants (Undergraduate & Graduate) to our program need to complete all of the following and submit to CSM through your study abroad office:

[1] The ApplicationPDF versionText only version for Exchange/Casual Study Program (Undergraduate Only)

[2] International Student Fact SheetPDF versionText only version

[3] Provide a Statement of Financial Support ($1800-2000/month)

[4] Provide a copy of the information page of your passport

[5] Exchange Student Course RequestPDF versionText only version Courses can be found here

[6] Immunization and health forms *See below

[7] Send an official transcript from your home institution

Certificate of Immunization is extremely important and without an accurate form you may be required to obtain new immunizations before you are allowed to attend classes.

Colorado State law requires new freshmen, transfer, graduate and international students to submit proof of two doses each of Measles, Mumps and Rubella (or MMR) vaccinations. Both doses must be given on or after the student’s first birthday. Official proof of these immunizations must be provided from your previous school, physician, military or government. This information can be uploaded through the Health Center's patient portal found here


© 2019 Colorado School of Mines | | Equal Opportunity | Privacy Policy | Directories | Text Only | | rss

Last Updated: 09/05/2018 08:40:19