BlasterCard Services


  1.    BlasterCard
         - Faculty, Staff, and Students of the Colorado School of Mines are elegable to receive a BlasterCard (MINES ID)
         - Anyone requesting a BlasterCard will need a currently valid form of state or federal issued photo ID to establish identity. This may include:
              - Passport or Passport Card
              - Driver's License or State Issued ID Card
              - U.S. MIlitary ID or U.S. Military Dependent ID
         - There is no charge for your first BlasterCard
              - Any defective or damaged BlasterCard will be replaced at no charge IF you turn in the card (or pieces of it).
              - The replacement of a lost BlasterCard will incur a fee of $15 that will be charged to your student account.
  2.    RTD PASS
         - Only MINES students are eligible for RTD Passes
         - You must be a registered student in good standing to be issued an RTD Pass 
         - If you currently DO have an RTD Pass that was issued to you by MINES, you do NOT need to have it replaced.  It should continue to work for you as long as you are a registered student at MINES.
        - All RTD passes are active during the Fall and Spring Semesters of each academic year.  They do NOT function during the Summer Sessions.
        - If your RTD pass stops working (during the Fall or Spring semester) come visit us at the CLO and we will replace it at no charge.
        - If you misplace your RTD pass you can receive a replacement at the CLO for a fee (currently $15).
        - If you have any additional questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 303-384-CARD.
  3. Door Access
  4. Dining Services
  5. Other