CCIT Blackboard Documentation
User Manuals & Tip Sheets Summer 2013 [S13]
(CSM is on Bb version 9.1 SP 11; many items are the same in both SP 11 & SP 10)
- Instructor Manual and Tips
- SafeAssign Instructor Instructions
- SafeAssign Student Instructions & Tips
- Instructor Quick Start Guides
- Calendar (New for Summer 2013!)
- Keeping Students Informed
- Measuring Student Performance
- My Blackboard (New for Summer 2013!)
- Organizing Your Course
- Presenting Content
- Reusing and Reorganizing Courses
- Running Item Analysis on a Test
- Universal Design
- Using the Content Editor (New for Summer 2013!)
- Support Documentation
CCIT Outages & Notices
- [2-Oct-2014 5:30-7:30pm] Trailhead/Banner Monthly Maintenance
- [17-Sep-2014 7:00 - 8:00pm] Banner Systems Outage
- Student Password Change
- [27-Aug-2014 5:30-10:30pm] Banner Systems Outage
- [15-AUG-14 @ 6pm] Brief Trailhead Outage
Need Computing Help?
Contact us through the Mines Help Center Helpdesk or 303.273.3430 or 303.273.3431.
For computer emergencies involving classes currently in session ONLY, dial extension x2345.
CCIT facilities are primarily housed in the east end of the CTLM building (Center for Technology and Learning Media):
Campus Computing, Communications and Information Technologies
1650 Arapahoe St.
Golden, Co. 80401-1887
Computing Commons Front Desk (CT156)
Office: (303) 273-3430
Fax: (303) 273-3475
Business Mailing Address
Colorado School of Mines
1500 Illinois Street
Golden, Colorado 80401-1887
If you have question or concerns about the content on this page, please submit a request to the Mines Help Center.