CCIT Blackboard Documentation
Last Update: May 2015
User Manuals & Tip Sheets
(CSM is on Bb version 9.1 SP 14, CU5)
- Instructor Manual and Tips
- SafeAssign Instructor Instructions
- SafeAssign Student Instructions & Tips
- Instructor Quick Start Guides
- Support Documentation
CCIT Outages & Notices
- [4-Jun-2015 5:30-8:30pm] Trailhead/Banner Monthly Maintenance
- [28-May-2015 11:30am-2:30pm] Banner/ODS/Luminis Development Systems Monthly Maintenance
- [15-May-2015 7:30pm through ~ 9:00am 16-May-2015] Banner Systems Outage
- [13-May-2015 8:00am through ~ 12:00pm 14-May-2015] Banner ROCK Test System Outage
- [8-May-15 5:00 - 7:00 PM] Berthoud Hall network maintenance
Need Computing Help?
Contact us through the Mines Help Center Helpdesk or 303.273.3430 or 303.273.3431.
For computer emergencies involving classes currently in session ONLY, dial extension x2345.
CCIT facilities are primarily housed in the east end of the CTLM building (Center for Technology and Learning Media):
Campus Computing, Communications and Information Technologies
1650 Arapahoe St.
Golden, Co. 80401-1887
Computing Commons Front Desk (CT156)
Office: (303) 273-3430
Fax: (303) 273-3475
Business Mailing Address
Colorado School of Mines
1500 Illinois Street
Golden, Colorado 80401-1887
If you have question or concerns about the content on this page, please submit a request to the Mines Help Center.