CCIT Lab Team
- instructional computer labs running Linux or Windows operating system
- computer podiums
- audio-visual resources, including LCD projectors, overhead projectors, and teleconferencing
The Lab Team does not generally support:
- research computer labs
- portable sound systems
Computer Labs and Current Lab Software
Lab Build Changes
The Lab Team will update software (and sometimes hardware) in various labs each semester. Requests for new or updated software must be submitted by a specirfic deadline date in the previous semester. For easy reference, the deadline has been set as the last student withdrawal date of the previous semester (see the Mines Academic Calendar for specific dates). Thus, changes for summer session must be made by the last withdrawal date in the preceding spring semester, and so on. Requests made as early as possible are appreciated. After the deadline, changes may be accommodated on a case-by-case basis if possible; however, this may not always be possible due to staffing limitations.
Deadline to Request Changes in Lab Builds
- Summer 2013 | April 19, 2013
- Fall 2013 | May 24, 2013
Outages & Announcements
- [16-May-2013 5:30-7:30pm] Trailhead/Banner Monthly Maintenance
- [10-May-13 7AM] Mines Blackboard Upgrade
- [6-May-13 7:15AM] Computer System Outages
- [29-Apr-13 3PM] Computer System Outages
- [19-Apr-2013 5:30pm until ~5:30pm 20-Apr-2013] Banner/Trailhead Systems Outage
Need Computing Help?
Contact us through the Mines Help Center Helpdesk. For computer emergencies involving classes currently in session, dial extension x2345 for fastest service.
CCIT facilities are primarily housed in the east end of the CTLM building (Center for Technology and Learning Media):
Campus Computing, Communications and Information Technologies:
1650 Arapahoe St.
Golden, Co. 80401
Computing Commons Front Desk:
Office: (303) 273-3430
Fax: (303) 273-3475
Business Mailing Address:
Colorado School of Mines
1500 Illinois Street
Golden, Colorado 80401
If you have question or concerns about the content on this page, please submit a request to the Mines Help Center.