Customer Support Center - CCIT Helpdesk
Student consulatants are an extention of CCIT. Our primary purpose is to help undergraduate students with their computer problems. We are located in the CCIT Computer Commons (CT 156).
Being a student consultant has its many benefits which include:
- Developing customer service skills
- Improving your knowledge and ability to fix computers
- Make new friends
- Earn a buisness reference
- Build up your resume
- Earn a competitive salary
- Flexible hours can be aranged around your class schedule
Primary duties of student consulatants are:
- Assisting undergraduates with their computer problems
- Offering printing services, including poster printing, in the computer commons
Other opportunities, such as, helping the lab team work on the various computer labs around campus, also exist.