Grade Changes & Appeals

Grade Changes

The instructor of the course must submit a grade change form directly to the Registrar's Office.

  • Students may not handle grade change forms

Grade change forms are typically entered the same day they are submitted. Please contact the Registrar's Office for details.

Grade Appeals

Any student who feels treated unfairly may appeal a grade.

For more information on grade changes and the appeal process, go to:


Return to Quick Reference Guide