Graduate Student Employment

The Financial Aid Office does not award funding for graduate student employment. If you have questions regarding a specific award or whether or not funds are still available, you must contact the academic department to which you are applying.

Instructions for Graduate Student Employment Packet documents: We cannot accept incomplete paperwork and you cannot be paid until we have received completed paperwork. Please print and complete the appropriate documents. Submit personnel documents and supporting items to the Human Resources Office, Guggenheim Hall. If you need assistance or general information, call 303-273-3565 or e-mail Student Contracts.

Getting Paid

Pay Schedule: Graduate students are paid semi-monthly; disbursements are made on the 15th and the last working day of each month.

 Graduate Employment Policies

Graduate Employment Contracts

In addition to the above, if this is your first assignment as a Graduate Student of CSM, you must supply the documents indicated at the applicable link below before any pay can be disbursed to you:

New Hire Documents

 All Graduate students must complete and submit one the following forms before being paid.