A student may be allowed to withdraw permanently or for a specific period of time for medical reasons if given approval from the Dean of Students. Students requesting a medical withdrawal should meet with the Dean of Students and provide the following:
- Official documentation stating the medical ailment that is present. This should be issued by a licensed doctor or therapist and include the date when first diagnosed.
- Any other supporting documentation regarding the ailment or situation causing the request for a medical withdrawal.
- Information regarding future educational plans at the Colorado School of Mines or other educational institution.
Student Life Administration
- Organizational Chart
- Student Judicial Information
- Alcohol Policy
- Student Absences
- Medical Withdrawal
- Student Complaint Process
- Professional Development
- Other Student Related Policies
- 50 Things all Mines Students should do
For a complete listing of Student Life Resources click here.