Visa Information

Visa Information

A visa is issued by the Consulate General of the country you will be visiting. A student visa cannot be issued until you have received an official letter of invitation. Some countries allow you to apply online; most require that you send your passport, letter of acceptance and other documentation to the nearest consulate.

The Office of International Programs will assist you with the visa process, contact us for more information.

Below are links to the Consulate-General of countries that requires U.S. students to apply for a visa before departure:

© 2018 Colorado School of Mines | | Equal Opportunity | Privacy Policy | Directories | Text Only | | rss

Last Updated: 09/01/2017 16:46:17