The Colorado School of Mines is not responsible for any material that is published on, or may be reached via links from, personal home pages within the Mines.EDU domain, nor is it responsible for any use that is made of personal home page material, or material reached via links from a personal home page. Individual page owners are responsible for maintaining their personal web pages, and are responsible for content, errors, or omissions in them.
CCIT Outages & Notices
- [5-Feb-2015 5:30-8:30pm] Trailhead/Banner Monthly Maintenance
- 6-Jan-2015 5:30pm until ~7:30pm] Banner Systems Outage
- [18-Dec-2014 5:30pm until ~6:30pm] Workflow System Outage
- [3-Jan-15 8:00 AM - 7:30 PM] Campus Wide Service Outage
- [21-Nov-2014 5:30pm through ~ 12:00pm 22-Nov-2014] Banner Systems Outage
Need Computing Help?
Contact us through the Mines Help Center Helpdesk or 303.273.3430 or 303.273.3431.
For computer emergencies involving classes currently in session ONLY, dial extension x2345.
CCIT facilities are primarily housed in the east end of the CTLM building (Center for Technology and Learning Media):
Campus Computing, Communications and Information Technologies
1650 Arapahoe St.
Golden, Co. 80401-1887
Computing Commons Front Desk (CT156)
Office: (303) 273-3430
Fax: (303) 273-3475
Business Mailing Address
Colorado School of Mines
1500 Illinois Street
Golden, Colorado 80401-1887
If you have question or concerns about the content on this page, please submit a request to the Mines Help Center.