The Registrar's Office is available to help you with your academic needs including enrollment verification letters, official transcript requests, registration help, graduation audits, and various academic forms. In order to better serve students and faculty during our open hours, beginning January 26, 2009 the Registrar's Office will be open during the following times:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 10:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
During high volume periods the Registrar's Office will open at 8:00 a.m. M-F.
Please use the following links to access more information:
Academic Calendar 2015-2018
Class Schedules & Course Catalog:
- NEW! GEODE Schedule Planner. Create your perfect class schedule!
- Course Schedules - Past, Current, Future Terms
- Mines Graduate & Undergraduate Bulletin / Course Catalog
- Fall 2015 Dates & Information
COF, FERPA, and Voter Registration:
- College Opportunity Fund (COF) Application
- FERPA - Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act Information
- Voter Registration Information
- Common Exam Schedule Fall 2016
- Out-of-Class and Common Exam Form
- Common Exam Rooms
- Final Exam Schedule Fall 2016
- Non-Degree Information & Registration - Graduate
- Non-Degree Information & Registration - Undergraduate
Ordering Transcripts & Diplomas:
Please Note: It is NOT appropriate or acceptable to contact a department or student group to change rooms. All reservations are made with the Registrar's Office.
- Online Room Reservation Request for Special Events
- Academic Room Reservation Information and Instructions
- General Campus Room Reservations
If you have any comments, questions or suggestions about this page and how we can improve it, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Center E280
1200 16th Street
Golden, CO 80401
Follow us on Twitter