Support the Division
#IDIGMINES GIVING DAY IS FEB. 9 - CLICK BELOW TO SUPPORT YOUR FAVORITE DEPARTMENT!
Thank you for your continued support! Contributions from our alumni and friends do make a difference. For more information about making a gift, please email Sara Pond, Director of Annual Giving, at the CSM Foundation or call her at 303.273.3153.
- Please visit the matching gifts page to learn how you or your spouse’s company can double or even triple your gift to Mines.
- You can make a one-time or recurring credit card gift online by clicking here.
- You can mail a check made payable to Colorado School of Mines Foundation with Division of Economics and Business Alumni Fund in the memo line
Colorado School of Mines Foundation
PO Box 912031
Golden, CO 80401
July 2015-June 2016
Raymond J. Battalora
Mr. and Mrs. James R. Spaanstra
How to support the Division
The Division of Economics and Business appreciates donations and gifts from alumni, friends of the department, and the private sector. While we receive support from the University, many of our programs are enhanced by the funds we receive from outside donors. These donations allow the Division to provide more services to our students, including:
- fellowships for graduate students
- opportunity for students to attend professional conferences
- upgrades to student computing facilities
- support activities such as special teaching and research needs
- publication of the Newsletter