The Colorado School of Mines, like most institutions, does not have just a single web site or web server. Web pages within the mines.edu domain are distributed among many servers across the campus. Our primary web site, http://www.mines.edu is maintained and managed by the campus Computing, Communications, and Information Technology (CCIT) department, with the web pages themselves being maintained and managed by many individuals and campus groups.
In addition to maintaining web servers and web server software, CCIT provides support to campus individuals and groups so that the individuals and groups can create and maintain web pages with relevant information about themselves, courses, research and group or department activities.
For information about obtaining a web site, see one of the below pages:
- Personal web sites
- Group web sites
- Course web sites are often created on the Blackboard system. For a separate server-based web site, please submit a support request to Mines Help Center.
For information about web sites on other campus web servers contact the following groups:
- Enterprise Systems (student records, human resources records, etc.)
- Alumni Association, Office of Institutional Advancement (OIA), CSM Foundation
For getting started information and information about maintaining your web site, see Maintaining Your Web Site.
For technical information about www.mines.edu and the other Mines web servers that are maintained by CCIT, see About the CSM Web Servers.
Outages & Announcements
- [16-May-2013 5:30-7:30pm] Trailhead/Banner Monthly Maintenance
- [10-May-13 7AM] Mines Blackboard Upgrade
- [6-May-13 7:15AM] Computer System Outages
- [29-Apr-13 3PM] Computer System Outages
- [19-Apr-2013 5:30pm until ~5:30pm 20-Apr-2013] Banner/Trailhead Systems Outage
Need Computing Help?
Contact us through the Mines Help Center Helpdesk. For computer emergencies involving classes currently in session, dial extension x2345 for fastest service.
CCIT facilities are primarily housed in the east end of the CTLM building (Center for Technology and Learning Media):
Campus Computing, Communications and Information Technologies:
1650 Arapahoe St.
Golden, Co. 80401
Computing Commons Front Desk:
Office: (303) 273-3430
Fax: (303) 273-3475
Business Mailing Address:
Colorado School of Mines
1500 Illinois Street
Golden, Colorado 80401
If you have question or concerns about the content on this page, please submit a request to the Mines Help Center.