Online Store for Education Institutions
The Apple Online Store for Education Institutions makes it even easier to do business with
Apple. The steps below will help you register for access to the Apple Online Store for Education.
Steps to Register with a New or Existing Institution Apple ID
1. Log onto the registration site at https://myaccess.apple.com.
2. If you have an existing Apple ID, please “Sign In.”
3. If you don’t have an Institution Apple ID, select “Sign Up” to create one
3.1. Complete the identification fields; enter the security text presented; click “Next”
3.2. A validation key is sent to your email; copy and paste the key from your email into the
validation field; click “Continue”
3.3. Select “Continue” on the Primary Location Selection page
4. Enter Customer Account Number, select country United States
5. Select the correct school location and click “Next”
6. Select email type and communication preferences
7. Agree to Terms of Service
8. If you have not recently updated your Apple ID, you may be prompted for security questions;
enter your date of birth and optional rescue email address, click “Next”
9. Choose your “Role” for Apple Online Store access as “Purchaser” or “Proposer”
10. Enter your manager or supervisor’s name, email address, phone number; click “Next”
11. Review and confirm your information, click “Submit” to complete the registration process
You will receive an in process notification email, followed by a welcome letter. Once you have
received your welcome letter, you are ready to shop, make purchases or create proposals. Visit
https://ecommerce.apple.com, select your country, and log in to the Apple Store for Education.
If you encounter any registration issues, please send an email to email@example.com, or call
our dedicated support team at 1-800-800-2775, option 4 then 1, for assistance.
Guide to Roles
Purchase with all View Order
By Order or
Rev. July 2015