CHANGE PAGE ORIENTATION FROM PORTRAIT to LANDSCAPE
There are 2 ways to change page orientation from portrait to landscape.
1. Select the page(s) whose orientation you want to change.
2. Click Page Layout
a. In the Page Setup box, Click Arrow in bottom right corner
a. Click Portrait or Landscape.
b. If you have selected more than one page, (highlighted pages), you
may get a pop-up box. If so,
c. Click Apply to: (Choose appropriate selection) Selected Text, This
Section, Whole Document, This Point Forward, etc.
1. Select the pages or paragraphs whose orientation you want to change.
2. Add section break on the page before the orientation wil change.
a. Place cursor at the bottom of that page
3. Click Page Layout
a. In the Page Setup box,
• Click Page Layout > Breaks > Next Page
4. After you have added the section break(s)
a. Click on the page whose orientation you want to change
b. Click Page Layout>Orientation
• Select either Portrait or Landscape
5. To change back to the other orientation, you wil need to create another
section break at the end of that page and repeat the process (above).