Final grades for each semester are due the first Monday after Finals. (For field and summer sessions, grades are due the first Monday after the last day of classes.) All grades must be submitted by 4:00 PM that Monday afternoon so that they can be made available on Trailhead. Students will be able to view their final grades on Trailhead at 10:00 AM the very next day.
To view final grades through Trailhead, follow these steps:
- Log into Trailhead.
- Select "Self Service."
- Select "Student & Financial Aid."
- Choose the "Student Records" menu.
- Choose the "Final Grades" option.
- Select the term you wish to view, and click on "Submit."
- As long as there are no holds on your student account, you may view your final grades.
If there are any grades missing, this is because the grade has not been submitted. Please contact your instructor with any questions.
Transcripts including final grades for a semester are typically available 24-48 hours after final grades can be viewed in Trailhead.