Your degree evaluation will show your progress towards your degree.
To see your degree evaluation, you need to:
- Submit your Degree Audit form to the Office of Graduate Studies. Please allow 2-4 weeks processing time before checking your degree evaluation.
- Log onto Trailhead to view your Degree Evaluation Report.
If you see any “No” comments in the “Met” requirement column, you may need to:
- Submit an Addendum to Degree Audit form or
- Contact Student Services with the Office of Graduate Studies
Reasons why a “No” might appear:
- Cumulative GPA is below 3.0
- PRU grade for research
- F grade
- INC – incomplete grade
- NC – No Credit
- W – Withdrawal
- Course not taken, but included on the Degree Audit form
- Total required credits not met for degree
- 400 or 500-level courses used towards undergraduate degree, but cannot be applied towards graduate degree and were included on the Degree Audit form.
- Thesis or Dissertation not approved yet by Office of Graduate Studies
- PHD Qualifying Exam – requirement not met yet. This means that a PhD student has not submitted the Admission to Candidacy form yet.
”No” comments for the following may be OK:
- 400 level courses currently in progress
- Repeated courses currently in progress (i.e. if you have taken PHGN 505 previously and you are taking it again this semester).
- Research that is not calculating correctly. Please check with the Office of Graduate Studies to make sure this is OK.
- Earning two Master’s degrees with same degree type (ie. MS-thesis and MS-thesis).
To be awarded a degree, your degree plan must not have any “No” comments. Exceptions made only for PRG grades and if research credits not calculating correctly, but all required research credit have been met for degree.