Verify CCIT Emails to the Mines Community
In order to reduce email fraud and phishing attacks, official emails sent to the campus by CCIT are published here. Users should come here to verify any email they receive before taking any action.
Beginning March 1, 2015, this page -- http://ccit.mines.edu/verify -- is now the official address to verify email messages apparently originating from CCIT. Please bookmark this address.
Outage notifications are published to the CCIT Outages and Notifications RRS feed.
- CCIT Account Removal Notice [03-FEB-2016 and recurring thereafter]
- Password Expiry Notice [01-FEB-2016 and recurring thereafter]
- Technical Support Attacks [07-DEC-2015]
- Notification from FBI involving Mines' email addresses [06-OCT-2015]
- Account Claim/Welcome Valid 03-APR-2015 thru 29-FEB-2016
- Password Expiry Notice [Fall 2015] Valid until January 31, 2016
- Account Claim/Welcome Valid March 22 - April 3, 2015
- Select students should have received a follow-up email from CCIT requiring passwords to be changed on October 20, 2014
- Students should have received the an email from CCIT requiring passwords be changed on September 1st, 2014
- Employees should have received the an email from CCIT requiring passwords be changed on July 15th, 2014
- Google message displayed when logging into MyMail June 7, 2011
- Phishing attempt March 7, 2010
- Emergency patching for all MS Windows systems October 23, 2008
- Phishing attacks targeted at Mines campus August 29, 2008