Please visit this Bb page for the most up-to-date support information and tutorials.
Blackboard Learn On-Demand Learning Center. (Video tutorials and step-by-step instructions)
Campus Computing operates and supports the Blackboard course management system for the Mines community. Blackboard helps faculty organize and deliver course material, providing: assignment upload and inline grading areas, an extensive online gradebook, a test/quizz and survey tool, and an interactive calendar, online discussion options, as well as wikis, blogs and journals, all to support many of the management details of running a class.
- Blackboard login
- Course request
- Blackboard Instructor documentation
- Blackboard Student documentation
- Blackboard Training, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- External resources
- How do I access my Blackboard account for the first time?
- I forgot my Blackboard password. How do I reset my password?
- How do I enroll myself into a Blackboard course?
- Course Request Form
- Getting Started With Blackboard
- External Resources (training, etc.)
- How do I request to use the Blackboard system for a class that I am teaching?
- How do I access my Blackboard Control Panel?
- How do I make my Blackboard course available to my students?
- My Blackboard course is set as available. Why can't my students find my Blackboard course in the Blackboard Course Catalog?
All Blackboard FAQ:
CCIT Outages & Notices
- [7-Aug-2014 5:30-7:30pm] Trailhead/Banner Monthly Maintenance
- [15-Jul-2014] Campus wide password change
- CCIT Announcements
- [30-Jun-2014 3:00pm until 7:00am 1-Jul-2014] Self-Service Banner (SSB) Outage
- [20-Jun-2014 5:30pm until ~12:00pm 21-Jun-2014] Banner Systems Outage
Need Computing Help?
Contact us through the Mines Help Center Helpdesk or 303.273.3430 or 303.273.3431.
For computer emergencies involving classes currently in session ONLY, dial extension x2345.
CCIT facilities are primarily housed in the east end of the CTLM building (Center for Technology and Learning Media):
Campus Computing, Communications and Information Technologies
1650 Arapahoe St.
Golden, Co. 80401-1887
Computing Commons Front Desk (CT156)
Office: (303) 273-3430
Fax: (303) 273-3475
Business Mailing Address
Colorado School of Mines
1500 Illinois Street
Golden, Colorado 80401-1887
If you have question or concerns about the content on this page, please submit a request to the Mines Help Center.