Please visit this Bb page for the most up-to-date support information and tutorials.
Blackboard Learn On-Demand Learning Center. (Video tutorials and step-by-step instructions)
Campus Computing operates and supports the Blackboard course management system for the Mines community. Blackboard helps faculty organize and deliver course material, providing: assignment upload and inline grading areas, an extensive online gradebook, a test/quizz and survey tool, and an interactive calendar, online discussion options, as well as wikis, blogs and journals, all to support many of the management details of running a class.
- Blackboard login
- Course request
- Blackboard Instructor documentation
- Blackboard Student documentation
- Blackboard Training, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- External resources
- How do I access my Blackboard account for the first time?
- I forgot my Blackboard password. How do I reset my password?
- How do I enroll myself into a Blackboard course?
- Course Request Form
- Getting Started With Blackboard
- External Resources (training, etc.)
- How do I request to use the Blackboard system for a class that I am teaching?
- How do I access my Blackboard Control Panel?
- How do I make my Blackboard course available to my students?
- My Blackboard course is set as available. Why can't my students find my Blackboard course in the Blackboard Course Catalog?
All Blackboard FAQ: