CPC Forms

Graphical Version

Office of Design and Construction Forms

Work Order/ Project Request Use this link for any requests for changes to the physical environment, (floors, walls, ceilings interior and exterior finishes, mechanical, electrical, plumbing). This includes changing the use of a room or space.  Also use this link for drawing requests, maps and archives.

Complete your general information in Step 1 and 2

Step 3: Select "Construction"  as the Problem Type

Step 4: Briefly describe your need

Step 5: Attach any files you would like

Step 6: Default password is "workorder"

Step 7: Submit

Office of the State Architect website  The Colorado School of Mines follows all protocol of the Office of the State Architect and the State Building Program.  Current State Building Program forms as well as posted projects for design or construction services can be found here.

Font Size