LISS.398A TECHNOLOGY, ENVIRONMENT and HUMAN ADAPTATION:
PART II PRE-EUROPEAN
The following resources are provided for use by students in this
- A complete list of reading required for this course.
- A list of reading recommended for this course. These
provide more detail than
the lectures as well as leads to term paper topics.
- LIBRARY RESERVE MATERIALS
- A list of materials placed on reserve for this course in the
library. This is a good source of leads to term paper topics.
- Materials (maps, photographs, descriptions, etc.) pertaining
to selected archaeological sites relevant to this course.
- Materials pertaining
to special topics (e.g. Maya astronomy) relevant to this course.
- A searchable bibliography of materials relevant to this
course. A good resource for developing bibliography for your
term paper. Read the accompanying instrucions before using for
the first time.
JOURNAL OF FIELD ARCHAEOLOGY -- MESOAMERICA INDEX
- Abstracts of recent articles in a leading journal. Good
source of term paper ideas.
- Space for students who want to produce HTML versions of
their term paper.