Phillips Verner Bradford
- Colorado School of Mines
Golden, CO 80401
- Sc.D., 1968, Columbia University, New York NY
- M.E.E., 1964, University of Virginia, Charlottesville VA
- B.E.S., 1962, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore MD
- Geometric and visual methods of solving engineering equations.
- Geometric Synthesis of Electrical Circuits:
- Geometric Visualizations:
- Visualizing Parallel Resistors, with Applet
- Visualizing Resistors in Parallel with Reactances in the Z-plane (parallel phasors), with Applet
- Visualizing Parallel Reactances in the Z-plane.
- Geometric Method of solving the First Order High Pass Filter.
- Geometric Circuit Synthesis in the Z-plane:
- LC Circuit for matching transmission lines. An example.
- Visualizing solutions to n-th degree algebraic equations using right-angle geometric paths.
- EGGN250(MEL-1) Multidisciplinary Engineering Laboratory 1.
- EGGN350(MEL-2) Multidisciplinary Engineering Laboratory 2 (Fluids & Strengths).
- Peer Reviewed Publications in Technology Transfer; available on request.
- Patents, where the specifications and claims were written in my capacity as a Patent Agent, Reg. # 30,030. Patent list available on request
- 2 Successful Trade Books; "Ota Benga" and the "Ametek Solar Energy Handbook".
- Technical Publications in Solar Energy; available on request.
- Many Publications regarding investments, business, and economics; available on request.
- Many Professional and Peer Reviewed Publications in Antenna Engineering and Plasma Physics; Available on Request.