Colorado School of Mines is hosting a variety of summer football camps to improve fundamental skills.
- June 12-14 - Youth Camp (For players entering grades 3-8)
- June 23 - 7-on-7 Camp (7-on-7 competitions officiated by Mines staff)
- June 23 - Big Man Camp (Fundamentals and competition)
- June 18 - Prospect Camp (Improving fundamentals for all players)
- June 24-26 - Team Camp (3-day contact camp for premier high school teams in the Rocky Mountain area)
- July 29 - Prospect Camp (Improving fundamentals for all players)
Register for summer football camps through the Mines Athletic Department.