The Colorado School of Mines Athletic department is hosting basketball camps throughout the summer.
- June 5-9 - Little Digger Camp 1 (Boys and Girls K-4th Grades)
- June 12-16 - Competition Camp 1 (Boys 5-10th Grades)
- June 19-23 - Little Digger Camp 2 (Boys and Girls K-4th Grades)
- June 27-29 - H.S. Super Competitive Camp (Teams Welcome) (For experienced players and college prospects entering 10th-12th Grades)
- July 5-7 - Adv. Skills (Committed players 3rd-6th Grades)
- July 10-13 - Competition Camp 2 (Boys entering 5th-10th Grades)
“Our camps are very organized, enthusiastic and highly competitive. We strive to give every camper an extremely positive experience. We invite you to attend any of our camps and feel free to call me personally for any questions. See you at camp.” - Coach Orser
Learn more on the Athletics website.