Policies & Standards
- Table of Contents
- Background and Purpose
- Chapter 1: Accounting
- Chapter 2: Disbursements
- Chapter 3: Contracts
- Chapter 4: Capital Construction
- Chapter 5: Travel
- Chapter 6: Cash
- Chapter 7: Deficit Spending
- Chapter 8: Reporting
- Chapter 9: Payroll
- Chapter 10: Revenue
- Appendix A: Definitions
- Appendix B: Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
- Appendix C: Contracts Special Provisions
- Appendix D: Examples of Sensitive Expenditures
For anyinquiries on the above financial policies, please contact Roger A. Cusworth
- The TOP system was created by an Executive order of the Governor in April 2009 and endorsed by the legislature in House Bill 09-1288. TOP is a searchable database established in order to provide further fiscal transparency and accountability and to maximize convenience for state citizens in accessing state financial information.
See Also: Mines Office of Policy and Planning
1500 Illinois St.
Golden, CO 80401
Roger A. Cusworth, CPA
Banner Index Codes
In an effort to continually heighten financial efficiency throughout the CSM community, the Controller's Office has implemented a new 'shortcut' number for your financial accounts.
For more information on the new Banner Index Codes please read the following document: Banner Index Codes.
** UPDATED **
Indirect Cost Return Distribution Procedure
The Controller’s Office has implemented a new Indirect Cost Return distribution procedure that all research centers and departments must follow. The procedure manual and distribution worksheet are provided for your reference below: