- Electrical and Computer Sciences Department
- Colorado School of Mines
Golden, CO 80401
- B.Tech (CS), M.Tech (ICT), PhD(MACS)
- Mobile Ad hoc Networking
- Wireless Networks
- Simulation and Modeling of MANETs
- Epidemic Modeling via Understanding Human Mobility Patterns
- Developing Mobile Applications for Public Health
- Interested in exploring ways to use technology in improving healthcare in our country.
- CSCI 442 (Operating Systems) at Colorado School of Mines
- CSCI 1410 (Fundamentals of Computing) at University of Colorado Denver
- CSCI 5573 (Operating Systems) at University of Colorado Denver
- 1. M. Roshandel, A. Munjal, P. Mohmady, S. Tajik, H. Ketabdar. Multi-Sensor based Gestures Recognition with a Smart Finger Ring. In Proceedings of Human Computer Interaction International Conference, Crete, Greece, 2014.
- 2. M. Roshandel, A. Munjal, P. Mohmady, S. Tajik, H. Ketabdar. Multi-‐sensor
- Finger Ring for Authentication Based on 3D Signatures. In Proceedings of Human Computer Interaction International Conference, Crete, Greece, 2014.
- 3. B. Ringham, T. Alonzo, J. Brinton, S. Kreidler, A. Munjal, K. Muller, and D. Glueck. Reducing decision errors in the paired comparison of the diagnostic accuracy of screening tests with Gaussian outcomes. BMC Medical Research Methodology 2014, 14:37. DOI: 10.1186/1471-2288-14-37
- 4. A. Munjal, W. Navidi, and T.Camp. Steady-State of the SLAW mobility model. Journal of Communications, 2014.
- 5. A. Munjal, U. Sakhadeo, S. Kreidler, D. Glueck, and K. Muller. GLIMMPSE Lite: Calculating Power and Sample Size on Smartphone Devices. PlosOne Journal, 2014.
- 6. A. Munjal, T. Camp, and N. Aschenbruck. Changing Trends in Mobility Modeling, Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering, 2012.