8. Mixing rules and morphology dependence of the scatterer, Journal of Quantitative Spectroscopy & Radiative Transfer (2015) 150, 68--75 (with Gorden W. Videen, Evgenij Zubko, Wenbo Sun, and Yuriy G. Shkuratov)
7. Three-dimensional facial recognition using passive long-wavelength infrared polarimetric imaging, Applied Optics (2014) 53, 8514-8521 (with Kristan P. Gurton and Gorden W. Videen) Supplementary Material: media_1.avi and media_2.avi
6. Enhanced facial recognition for thermal imagery using polarimetric imaging, Optics Letters (2014) 39, 3857-3859 (with Kristan P. Gurton and Gorden W. Videen)
5. Scattering from a large cylinder with an eccentrically embedded core: An orders-of-scattering approximation, Journal of Quantitative Spectroscopy & Radiative Transfer (2014) 133, 520-525 (with Paul A. Martin and John A. Scales)
4. Measuring the void: Theoretical study of scattering by a cylindrical annulus, Journal of Quantitative Spectroscopy & Radiative Transfer (2013) 131, 188-193 (with John A. Scales)
3. Linear response laws and causality in electrodynamics, European Journal of Physics (2012) 33:6, 1635-1650 (with John A. Scales)
2. Object-oriented electrodynamic S-matrix code with modern applications, Journal of Computational Physics (2012) 231:14, 4823-4835 (with John A. Scales)
1. A New Integral Equation Method for Direct Electromagnetic Scattering in Homogeneous Media and Its Numerical Confirmation, Waves in Random and Complex Media (2006) 16:4, 397-408 (with John A. DeSanto)
openTMM is an object-oriented electrodynamic S-matrix (transfer matrix) code with modern applications. The code is based on our 2012 J. Comput. Phys. paper (PDF) . Usage Example.
JDAY is the code used in our 2006 Waves in Random and Complex Media paper (PDF). Note that this code is old and depends on nag_quad_md module from the Numerical Algorithms Group (NAG).
|READ THIS DISCLAIMER|