- Colorado School of Mines
Golden, CO 80401
- 2011- Bachelor of Arts from Simpson College (Indianola, IA): Physics major and Mathematics minor
- Current- Masters of Science from Colorado School of Mines (Golden, CO): Applied physics major
- Thin-Film CdTe//CdS Photovoltaic Devices
- Bio: My name is Brooke Faulkner and am currently a graduate student pursuing a masters in applied physics. I teach 7th life science at MLK Jr. Early College and a 9th grade Introduction to Engineering Design class at Denver School of Innovation and Sustainable Design (DSISD).
- B.R. Faulkner, et.al., ZnTe:Cu Film Properties and Their Impact on CdS/CdTe Devices, Proc. 40th IEEE PVSC, 2014.
- B.R. Faulkner, et.al., The Effect of Sputtering Target Preparation and Deposition Temperature on ZnTe:Cu Film Properties, Proc. 42nd IEEE PVSC, 2015.
- B.R. Faulkner, T.A. Gessert, Use of Low-Temperature ZnTe:Cu as Contact Interface, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, Patent Pending, No.14-69, 2015.