- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Colorado School of Mines
Golden, CO 80401
- B.S. Environmental Science, Regis University 2009
- M.S. Environmental Science and Engineering, Colorado School of Mines, 2010
- Ph.D. Environmental Science and Engineering, Colorado School of Mines, Planned 2016
- My research interests focus on stray gas migration and shale gas development as it pertains to ground water. I am affiliated with the ConocoPhillips WE2ST Center at Colorado School of Mines for joint sustainability of water resources and unconventional petroleum energy.
- I am a graduate student in the Civil and Environmental Engineering Department. This academic year as a Trefny Fellow, I am working with two high schools in Denver Public Schools: John F. Kennedy High School and Martin Luther King Jr. Early College High School. As part of several new career-education classes being offered, I am assisting with the Introduction to Engineering Design and Principles of Engineering classes.