Chaudhry Ali Usman
- Materials Science
- Colorado School of Mines
Golden, CO 80401
- Doctorate of Philosophy in Materials Science from Colorado School of Mines, CO United States of America. July 2012-Continue
- Main Project: Self-healing anti-corrosion coatings for pipelines and gas storage tanks and corrosion testing.
- Master of Science in Polymer Technology from University of Technology Malaysia, Malaysia
- Bachelor of Science in Polymer & Process Engineering, from University of Engineering & Technology, Lahore Pakistan
- Self-Healing Anticorrosion coatings, Polymer nano-composites.
- Anti-corrosion pigments
- Rheological testing of polymers
- Mechanical testing of polymers
- Corrosion testing
- Processing of thermoplastic and elastomers
- Processing of Foam, Adhesives and coated products
- A.U. Chaudhry and Vikas Mittal, High density polyethylene nanocomposites using master batches of chlorinated polyethylene / Graphene oxide. In Press Journal of Polymer Engineering & Science.
- Vikas Mittal, A.U. Chaudhry, M.I. Khan, Comparison of Anticorrosion performance of Polyaniline modified ferrites. In Press Journal of Dispersion Science and Technology.
- M. Zahoor, M. Derahman, M. Yunan, A.U. Chaudhry, Computational Calculation of Gas And Water Properties: Part 2. In Press Petroleum Science and Technology.
- M.I. Khan, A.U. Chaudhry, S. Hashim, M.K. Zahoor, M.Z.Iqbal Recent developments in conductive polymer coatings for corrosion protection: Chemical engineering research bulletin 14 (2) 2010.
- M.I. Khan, A.U. Chaudhry, S. Hashim M.Z. Iqbal, Investigation of Corrosion-Protective Performance of Polyaniline Covered Inorganic Pigments, the Nucleus 47 (4) 2010.
- A.U. Chaudhry, Vikas Mittal, M.I. Hashmi, A quick review for rheological properties of polyolefin composites. SURJ 44 (1) 2012.
- A.U. Chaudhry, Muhammad Fakhruddin and Vikas Mittal. Nanocomposites with Bio-polymers. Poster presentation. 1st Annual Graduate Research Conference on May 2012 held at Abu Dhabi, UAE.