Erickson, Michael D.
- Computing, Communication, & Information Technologies (CCIT)
- Colorado School of Mines
Golden, CO 80401
- B.S. Computer Science, Wichita State University
- M.S. Computer Science, Wichita State University
- (In Progress) Ph.D. Higher Education Administration, University of Kansas
- "Leading Transformational Change: Applied Change Management in Higher Education". Half-Day Seminar, EDUCAUSE Annual Conference. October, 2014.
- "The Kansas Partnership for Accessible Technology". Presentation, EDUCAUSE Annual Conference. October, 2011.
- "Accessibility: Its Not Just About the Web Anymore". Presentation, Conference on Higher Education Computing in Kansas (CHECK). May, 2011.
- "An Overview of the Kansas Partnership for Accessible Technology". Presentation, Colleague-2-Colleague SIDLiT Spring Forum. March, 2011.
- "CIO and Executive Leader Roundtable". Co-Facilitator, West/Southwest Regional EDUCAUSE. February, 2011.
- "Minute Mentoring for Busy IT Professionals". Presentation, West/Southwest Regional EDUCAUSE. February, 2011.
- "A Tool for Effective Project Management". Poster Session, EDUCAUSE 2010 Annual Conference. October, 2010.
- "Where Oh Where Did Our Bandwidth Go?" Presentation, Conference on Higher Education Computing in Kansas (CHECK). May 2002.
- M.D. Erickson and J.M. Zytkow (1988). "Utilizing Experience for Improving the Tactical Manager". In Proceedings of the Fifth International Conference on Machine Learning. June 12-15, 1988: Ann Arbor, MI. Morgan Kaufman.
- J.M. Zytkow and M.D. Erickson (1987). "Tactical manager in a simulated environment". In Methodologies for Intelligent Systems: Proceedings of the Second International Symposium on Methodologies for Intelligent Systems (pp. 139-147). Charlotte, NC: Elsevier North-Holland.