- College of Engineering and Computational Sciences
- Colorado School of Mines
Golden, CO 80401
- 2007-2011(Undergraduate), Major in Computer Science, Southwest Jiaotong University, China
- 2011-2014(Master), Major in Computer Application, Southwest Jiaotong University, China
- 2014-Present(PhD Candidate), Colorado School of Mines, USA
- Crowdsensing; Mobile computing; Games theory; Networks;
- Jian Lin, Ming Li, Dejun. Yang, Guoliang Xue, and Jian Tang, "Sybil-proof incentive mechanisms for crowdsensing". INFOCOM, 2017.
- Jian Lin, Dejun Yang, Ming Li, Jia Xu, and Guoliang Xue, "BidGuard: A framework for privacy-preserving crowdsensing incentive mechanisms". CNS, 2016.
- Michael Brown, Colin Marshall, Dejun Yang, Ming Li, Jian Lin, and Guoliang Xue, "Maximizing Capacity in Cognitive Radio Networks Under Physical Interference Model", IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking (TON), to appear.
- Ming Li, Dejun Yang, Jian Lin, Ming Li and Jian Tang. "SpecWatch: Adversarial Spectrum Usage Monitoring in CRNs with Unknown Statistics". INFOCOM, 2016.
- Jian Lin, Bo Peng, Tianrui Li and Qin Chen. "A Learning-Based Framework for Image Segmentation Evaluation". The 5-th International Conference on Intelligent Networking and Collaborative Systems. September 9th-11th,2013. XI'AN, CHINA. ISBN 978-0-7695-4988-0
- Jian Lin, Bo Peng and Tianrui Li. "A Learning-Based Framework for Supervised and Unsupervised Image Segmentation Evaluation". International Journal of Image and Graphics Vol. 14, No. 03, 1450014 (2014) . ISSN: 0219-4678