These are instructions for making sure Trailhead knows about your Official Correspondence E-Mail address. This is the address I (as someone instructing at Mines) should always use for E-Mail communications.

So you really need to do this. If you change your official correspondence address in the middle of the semester, you need to let me know.

How to configure your E-Mail address for official correspondence from Mines:

  1. Go to the mines Trailhead site and login. If you don't have a login and password, then you need to get one through campus computing.
  2. In the upper right-hand corner, choose the Self-Service link.
  3. Choose the Personal Information link, then choose the Update E-Mail Addresses
  4. Make sure the address you want to use to read Mines mail is selected and configured as the University Address -- Official Correspondence E-Mail type.