- Department of Applied Mathematics and Statistics
- Colorado School of Mines
Golden, CO 80401
- I attend Colorado School of Mines and will be receiving my B.S. in Computational and Applied Mathematics in May 2016. I am in the process of applying to graduate school for mathematics.
- My current research is in the area of Active Subspaces, specifically with regards to high-dimensional integration and associated problems. My other interests include Functional Analysis and PDEs.
- Outside of math, I climb. It helps keep me balanced.
- Kerrek Stinson, David F. Gleich, and Paul G. Constantine
- A randomized algorithm for enumerating zonotope vertices