Lisa G. Dunn
- Arthur Lakes Library
- Colorado School of Mines
Golden, CO 80401
- M.L.S. 1988. Indiana University, School of Library and Information Science
- M.A. (Geology) 1985. Washington University
- B.S. (Geology) 1981. University of Wisconsin-Superior
- Management of scientific and technical information
- Information literacy and engineering students
- Geology information and collections
- Digital images accessibility and subject metadata
- Reference and outreach to engineers
- Fugitive information
- History of science concepts
- Archives on a budget
- Member of: Geoscience Information Society (GSIS); ASEE; ACRL; MPLA; ALA
- Contact me if you want information on my publications, which include:
- Dunn, Lisa G. 2011. Access as the future of geoscience data preservation. Abstracts with Program, Geological SOciety of America Annual Meeting, Oct. 9-12 2011, Minneapolis MN.
- Dunn, Lisa G. 2011. Characteristics of geoscience libraries and associated technology/user-drive library strategies: A survey. In: Proceedings of the 43rd Meeting of the Geoscience Information Society, Oct. 31-Nov. 3 2010, Denver CO.
- Dunn, Lisa G. 2008. The U.S. Geological Survey Library: Past, present and possible futures. In: Yocum, Patricia, ed. Proceedings of the 41st Meeting of the Geoscience Information Society, Oct. 21-25 2006, Philadelphia PA.
- Whitehead, Heather L.; Dunn, Lisa G. 2007. Enriching Goldrush with core subject Open Access journals: Motives and methods. In: Strauch, Katrina et al, eds. Proceedings of the 26th Annual Charleston Conference, Charleston NC.
- Dunn, Lisa G.; Lerud-Heck, Joanne V. 2007. Creating access to images of the mining industry: Digitization projects at the Arthur Lakes Library, Colorado School of Mines. In: Cultural Heritage in Geology, Mining and Metallurgy. Libraries; Archives; Museums. 8th International Erbe Symposium (5th), History of Earth Sciences in Austria, Oct. 3-7 2005, Schwaz, Tyrol, Austria. Geo Alp Sonderband 1, 2007, p. 23-31.
- Andersen, Patricia; Dunn, Lisa G. 2006. When engineering students get what they want: Unmediated borrowing in an engineering university library and reflections on collection development (abstract). Proceedings of the ASEE Annual Meeting, Chicago IL, June 2006.