- Colorado School of Mines
Golden, CO 80401
- 2005-2008: M.Eng.: Computer Software and Theory, Central South University, Changsha, Hunan Province, P.R.China
- Thesis: Nonlinear Subdivision for freeform curve design and its application in image processing
- Advisor: Prof. Beiji Zou & Prof. Huanxi Zhao
- 2001-2005: B.Eng.: Computer Science and Technology, Central South University, Changsha, Hunan Province, P.R.China
- Thesis: The Design and Implementation of Virtual Face Lifting System based on C/S mode
- Advisor: Prof. Beiji Zou
- 1997-2001: High school attached to Hunan Normal University, Changsha, Hunan Province, P.R.China
- Gifted 7 (4-year plan)
- Computer Graphics and Image Processing
- computer games
- IEEE Signal Processing Letters
- International Journal of Computer Mathematics
- Journal of Experimental & Theoretical Artificial Intelligence
Luming Liang, Huanxi Zhao, Beiji Zou.
A note on the paper "Normal based subdivision scheme for curve design" by Xunnian Yang.
Computer Aided Geometric Design, Volume 25, Issue 8, November 2008, Pages 700-704
2. Luming Liang. Image interpolation by blending kernels. IEEE Signal Processing Letters, Volume: 15, 2008, On page(s): 805-808.[pdf][code]
3. Luming Liang, Huanxi Zhao. The generation of circular arcs and conics by subdivision via averaging normal vectors. International Journal of Computer Mathematics, Volume 87, Issue 10 August 2010 , pages 2226 - 2234. [pdf]
4. Beiji Zou, Qi Zhang, Luming Liang. Similarity Comparison of Protein Structure Based on Spherical Polar Coordinates(in Chinese). Chinagraph2008 and Journal of Computer-Aided Design & Computer Graphics.
5. Luming Liang, Beiji Zou, Huanxi Zhao and Xia Qiu. Image Interpolation via Tangent-Control Subdivision. IEEE Congress on Image and Signal Processing, 2008. CISP '08. Publication Date: 27-30 May 2008, Volume: 4, On page(s): 102-106. Sanya, China.
6. Beiji Zou, Bin Liu, Luming Liang. A fast separation algorithm for multi-view engineering drawings based on bounding box(in Chinese), Chinagraph 2008.
7. Huanxi Zhao*, Xia Qiu, Luming Liang*, Chuan Sun, Beiji Zou. Curvature normal vector driven interpolatory subdivision. IEEE International Conference on Shape Modeling and Applications (SMI09).