- Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Colorado School of Mines
Golden, CO 80401
- 2014-present: PhD student, Electrical Engineering, Colorado School of Mines.
- 2008-2011: M.Sc, Electrical Engineering, Iran University of Science and Technology, Tehran, Iran.
- 2004-2008: B. Sc, Electrical Engineering, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Mashhad, Iran.
- Power Systems Operation and Control
- Renewable Energies and Distributed Generations
- Power Market
- Power Systems Optimization
- M.Choobineh, S.Mohagheghi, Optimal Energy Management in an Industrial Plant using On-Site Generation and Demand Scheduling, IEEE Transaction on Industry Applications, 2016.
- M.Choobineh, P. Tabares-Velasco, S.Mohagheghi, Optimal energy management of a distribution network during the course of a heat wave, Elsevier Journal of Electric Power Systems Research (EPSR), 2016.
- M.Choobineh, B. Ansari,S.Mohagheghi, Vulnerability assessment of the power grid against progressing wildfires, Esevier Journal of Fire Safety Journal, 2015.
- M.Choobineh, S.Mohagheghi, Emergency electric service restoration in the aftermath of a natural disaster, IEEE Global Humanitarian Technology Conference (GHTC), 2015.
- M.Choobineh, S.Mohagheghi, Optimal energy management in an industrial plant using on-site generation and demand scheduling, IEEE Industry Applications Society Annual Meeting, 2015