Mark Mondry, Teaching Associate Professor, Dir. ETM Program
- Division of Economics and Business
- Colorado School of Mines
Golden, CO 80401
- J.D., Law, University of Maryland School of Law
- M.A.S., Business Administration, Johns Hopkins University
- B.S., Applied Science, Manufacturing Engineering, Miami University, Oxford, Ohio
- Engineering and Technology Management (ETM)
- Technology Entrepreneurship
- New Technology Commercialization
- Globally Distributed New Product Development
- Advanced Project Management
- Open Innovation
- Intellectual Asset Management
- Patent Monetization
- Business Law & Ethics
- Registered Patent Attorney (USPTO), Licensed to practice law in Colorado, California and D.C. (inactive in D.C.).
- New Product Development Professional (NPDP);
- Certified Licensing Professional (CLP).
- Activities: Mountain Biking, Skiing & Snowboarding.
- Big Data - Friend or Foe to Creativity and Innovation? Visions Magazine (Q4 2013) - Product Development and Management Association (PDMA), Chicago, IL.
- The Barnacle Theory - Please Don't Foul the Hull, Visions Magazine (Q3 2013) PDMA.
- Please Take Risks, Even in Your Career, Visions Magazine, PDMA (Chicago, IL) Q2, 2013.
- Patents and Strategic Inventing, McGraw-Hill, 2012 (contributing author).
- Develop This: You; The Product, Visions Magazine, PDMA, (Chicago, IL), August 2012.