- Packard Research Group
- Advisor: Corinne Packard
- MME - Materials Science PhD Program
- Colorado School of Mines
Golden, CO 80401
- PhD - Materials Science: Colorado School of Mines (In Progress)
- B.S. - Engineering Physics: Colorado School of Mines
- A.S. - Architectural Technology: Arapahoe Community College
- As a fellow of the Trefny Institute I am working with Denver
Public Schools at Edison Elementary School to help promote interest in
STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math). I have the
opportunity to get kids really excited about math and science at an
early age in hopes that interest will stick with them in their future.
I help support in-class science lectures and activities, an after
school science club, and we will be hosting a Science Night for the
parents and students with multiple science demostrations.
- Current: Controlling pressure-induced transformations in rare earth orthophosphates, ceramics engineering
- Prior: Lithium ion battery mechanical degradation, condensed matter physics for energy applications
- Diercks,D.R., Musselman,M.A.,
Morgenstern,A., Wilson,T., Kumar,M., Smith,K., Kawase,M., Gorman,B.P.,
Eberhart,M., Packard,C.E., "Evidence for Anisotropic Mechanical
Behavior and Nanoscale Chemical Heterogeneity in Cycled LiCoO2", J.
Electrochem. Soc. 2014 volume 161, issue 11, DOI: 10.1149/2.0071411jes
Sink or Float: K-1