- Mathematics & Statistics
- Colorado School of Mines
Golden, CO 80401
- AA Philosophy, Southwestern College ('08)
- BA Philosophy, Humboldt State University ('12)
- BA Mathematics, Humboldt State University ('12)
- MS Applied Mathematics (with a concentration in dynamical systems and chaos), San Diego State University ('14)
- PhD Candidate, Computational and Applied Mathematics, Colorado School of Mines
- Numerical Analysis, PDE Constrained Optimization, Dynamical Systems
- In the past, I have worked on biomedical image processing projects. Specifically, I developed procedures for automated region of interest detection and the segmentation of H&E stained histology samples. Outside of applied math, I am quite interested in logic, mathematical logic, and the philosophy of mathematics.
- B. Bialecki, N. Fisher, Maximum Norm Convergence Analysis of
Extrapolated Crank-Nicolson Orthogonal Spline
Collocation for Burgers' Equation in One Space Variable, Submitted.