Paul G. Constantine
Ben L. Fryrear Assistant Professor of Applied Mathematics and Statistics
Stratton Hall 217, Colorado School of Mines, Golden, CO 80401
(303) 273-3769, email@example.com
active subspaces, dimension reduction, reduced-order models, uncertainty quantification, computational science, numerical analysis
- Ph.D. (2009) & M.S. (2006), Computational and Mathematical Engineering, Stanford University
- B.A. (2002), Mathematics, University of North Texas
- Postdoctoral fellow at Stanford Center for Turbulence Research
- John von Neumann Research Fellow in Computational Science at Sandia National Laboratories
I wrote a book on active subspaces for parameter space dimension reduction. Purchase the book for $39 (SIAM member price $27) from the SIAM bookstore.
Here's a review at Amazon UK by Mark Girolami.
Kavli Frontiers of Science talk (3/11/16)