- Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Colorado School of Mines
Golden, CO 80401
- PhD, Electrical Engineering, Colorado School of Mines, Golden, CO (USA) 2015
- MS, Electrical Engineering, Colorado School of Mines, Golden, CO (USA) 2014
- MS, Electrical Engineering-Power, Amirkabir University of Technology-Tehran Polytechnic (IRAN) 2007
- BS, Electrical Engineering-Control, Shiraz University (IRAN) 2005
- Power Systems
- Power Electronics
- Control Systems
- Programming languages,
- Art and painting,
- P Javanbakht, S Mohagheghi, A risk-averse security-constrained optimal power flow for a power grid subject to hurricanes, Electric Power Systems Research 116, 408-418, 2014.
- P Javanbakht, S Mohagheghi, A risk‐aware generation dispatch including wind power for a power grid subjected to hurricanes, International Transactions on Electrical Energy Systems, 2014.
- More at: http://scholar.google.com/citations?user=Ap-tApMAAAAJ&hl=en