I care about my students both professionally and personally. I discuss research with them at least once a week. It is in my best interest to help them build a strong publication record, I will also do my best to help them land a good job.
In the mean time, I expect my students to be hard working, dedicated to their study and research, and have a strong desire to improve themselves.
- Ph.D Students: Sam Friedman, Yongjian Zhao
- MS Students: Gerald Henderson, Xuejin Wen
- Undergrad Students: Stephen New
- Na Yu (Ph.D., 2015): Samsung Research America
- Alan Marchiori (Ph.D, 2011): Bucknell University
- Michael Adkins (MS, 2017): Credera
- Jesse Weaver (MS, 2015): ByWater Solutions
- Marshall Sweatte (MS, 2015): LGS Innovations
- Nicholas Hubbell (MS, 2010): Lockheed Martin
- Lilia Paradis (MS, 2007): HBO