- Department of Geology and Geological Engineering
- Colorado School of Mines
Golden, CO 80401
- PhD Geology, Colorado School of Mines, Golden, CO, USA Proposed Dissertation Title: Regional correlation and Depositional History of the Upper Mesaverde Group, Uinta Basin, Utah Anticipated July 2012
- MS Geology, Auburn University, Auburn, AL, USA Thesis Title: Petrofacies and paleotectonic evolution of Gondwanan sequences of Nepal (Uddin) Major Field: Stratigraphy, Tectonics, Basin Analysis Aug 2009
- MSc Geology, Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu, Nepal Thesis Title: Economic evaluation of Bhainsedobhan Limestone, Central Nepal (Adhikary) Major Field: Exploration, Mining, Environmental Impacts Aug 2005
- Tectonics and sedimentation, Provenance study, Reservoir characterization, Mineral exploration and mining scheme
- Photography, Literature, Hiking, Music
- Sitaula, R.P., and Uddin, A., 2009, Re-evaluation of stratigraphy of Gondwanan sequences in eastern Nepal, Abstract submitted-Geological Society of America
- Sitaula, R.P., 2009, Petrofacies and paleotectonic evolution of Gondwanan sequences of Nepal;(unpublished MS thesis), Department of Geology and Geography, Auburn University, Auburn, USA 206 p.
- Sitaula, R.P., Uddin, A., and Upreti, B.N., 2009, Petrographic evidences of compositional variation in Gondwanan Sisne sandstones of Nepal: Abstracts with Programs Geological Society of America, Vol. 41, No. 1, p. 54.
- Sitaula, R.P., Uddin, A., and Upreti, B.N., 2008, A comparative study of the Gondwana sequences of peninsular India and Nepal (extra-peninsular India): Abstracts with Programs Geological Society of America, Vol. 40, No. 6, p. 485.
- Sitaula, R.P., Prakash, C., and Uddin, A., 2008, Reserve and quality assessment of the Bhainsedobhan Marble, lesser Himalaya, central Nepal: Abstracts with Programs Geological Society of America, v. 40, no. 4, p. 8.
- Sitaula, R.P., 2005, Study on the Cement Grade Limestone of the Bhainse Deposit, Central Nepal; (unpublished M.Sc. thesis), Central Department of Geology, T. U., Kathmandu, Nepal 77 p.