- Geology and Geological Engineering
- Colorado School of Mines
Golden, CO 80401
- Ph.D., 2016, Stanford University - "Sedimentology, seismic geomorphology, and provenance investigations of deep-water deposits: Taranaki Basin, New Zealand"
- B.A., 2009, University of California at Santa Cruz
- Deep-water sediment transport and depositional systems, sedimentary basin analysis, sediment provenance, seismic geomorphology
- Shumaker et al., 2016, Evolution of submarine gullies on a prograding slope: Insights from 3D seismic reflection data: Marine Geology, in press.
- Sharman, G.R., Graham, S.A., Masalimova, L., Shumaker, L.E., and King, P.R., 2015, Spatial patterns of deformation and paleoslope estimation within the marginal and central portions of a basin-floor mass-transport deposit, Taranaki Basin, New Zealand: Geosphere, v. 11, no. 2, pgs 1-41.