Saqib Ahmad Saki
- Mining and Earth System Engineering
- Colorado School of Mines
Golden, CO 80401
- PhD in Mining Engineering, Colorado school of Mines (continued)
- Research Project: Computational Fluid Dynamic Modeling
- M.S. Civil, Structural & Environmental Engineering: Specialization in Geo-technical Engineering from State University of New York at Buffalo. 2011.
- B.S. Mining Engineering: University of Engineering &Technology Lahore, 2003- 2007.
- Computational Fluids Dynamic Modeling
- Ventilation Design for Coal and Underground Mining
- Mine Safety and Health Research
- Tunneling & Excavation Engineering
- Ground Improvement
- Rock Mechanics
- Foundation Design and Analysis
- Open-pit Mine Planning and design.