- Colorado School of Mines
Golden, CO 80401
- BS: Chemical Engineering, Missouri University of Science and Technology
- MS: Chemical Engineering, University of Kansas
- Metal oxides catalysts
- Extended structure Pt catalysts for fuel cell applications
- Prior to continuing my education at Mines, I taught chemistry for Metropolitan State University of Denver, the Community College at Denver, and Platt Nursing School. I am passionate about teaching and plan to continue in academia after earning my PhD.
- In my free time I run, bike, and ski.