Vitaliy A. Krasko
- Division of Economics and Business
- Colorado School of Mines
Golden, CO 80401
- PhD candidate, Operations Research with Engineering, CSM
- MS Mineral and Energy Economics, CSM
- BA Economics, minor in Applied Mathematics, University of Colorado at Boulder
- National Science Foundation (NSF) Graduate Research Fellowship (GRF)
- Global optimization
- Stochastic programming
- Machine learning
- Energy applications
- Brazilian jui-jitsu
- Trail running
- Russian language
- Mountain biking
- Krasko, V.A.; Doris, E. (2013). Distributed PV Policies: Can Low Cost (to Government) Policies Have a Market Impact? Energy Policy, 59, 172-181.
- Krasko, V.A.; Doris, E. (2012). Strategic Sequencing for State Distributed PV Policies: A Quantitative Analysis of Policy Impacts and Interactions (NREL/TP-7A30-56428). National Renewable Energy Laboratory, Golden, CO.
- Working paper: Debris Flow Hazard Management via Global Optimization with S. Rebbenack, D. Kaffine, P. Santi, K. McCoy, T. Lohmann.
- Working paper: On Cubic Splines Towards Global Optimization. with S. Rebennack.