- Computer Science, Office: BB280D, Fall Hours: WR 2-4
- Colorado School of Mines
Golden, CO 80401
- B.S. Computer Science Wright State University 1996
- M.S. Computer Science Colorado School of Mines 2014
- Ph.D. Computer Science Colorado School of Mines 2017
- Artificial intelligence, machine learning, pattern recognition, signal processing, computer science education, and real-world computing applications.
- CSCI 250 Python Computing: Building a Sensor System
- CSCI 303 Data Science
- W. Fisher (Belcher) and T. Camp, Unsupervised Learning: Detecting events in earth dam and levee data, Proceedings of the Grace Hopper Celebration (GHC 15), CD proceedings, 2015.
- W. Fisher (Belcher), T. Camp, and V. Krzhizhanovskaya, Detecting erosion events in earth dam and levee passive seismic data with clustering, Proceedings of the 14th International Conference on Machine Learning and Applications (ICMLA), 2015.
- W. Fisher, T. Camp, and V. Krzhizhanovskaya, Crack detection in earth dam and levee passive seismic data using support vector machines, Procedia Computer Science, vol. 80, pp. 577-586, 2016.
- W. Fisher, C. Rader, and T. Camp, Online Programming Tutors or Paper Study Guides?, Frontiers in Education Conference (FIE), 2016.
- W. D. Fisher, T. K. Camp, and V. V. Krzhizhanovskaya, Anomaly detection in earth dam and levee passive seismic data using support vector machines and automatic feature selection, Journal of Computational Science, vol. 20, pp. 143-153, 2017.
- W. Fisher, B. Jackson, T. Camp, and V. Krzhizhanovskaya, Multivariate Gaussian anomaly detection in earth dam and levee passive seismic data, (submitted).